We work hard everyday to try and maintain the integrity of the ^OEW^ servers and website, and to create a family friendly environment for all to enjoy. We are not a competition clan, and we are mostly hear for the fun of gaming and the friendships and fellowship we share. We ask that you follow these simple rules while participating as part of the team or as a friend or visitor. We appreciate you following these rules!
1. Please keep the language family friendly on teamspeak and in our servers. We all slip up from time to time, but blatant repeat offenses are unacceptable.
2. No cheating is permitted, period. If you must cheat, our team and servers are not for you, and if proven you will be immediately removed from the server, or the team if applicable. This ruins the fun for everyone, and is 100% unacceptable and considered the worst offense to our team.
3. Respect teammates and other players that are visiting our server and teamspeak. We are all mature, so please refrain from childish name calling, demaining remarks, racial, gender, or ethnic comments.
4.Have fun with your friend on our servers! We are here for the fun of the game. This team was designed for the mature gamer that just wants to have fun in a good clean gaming environment. Our members are people that we find friendly in nature, who enjoy being around those who are respectful to others.
OnEaglesWings Team Member Expectations
The following are expectations of active members:
1. Adhere to all aspects of the Code of Conduct
2. Be active on ^OEW^ servers when possible.
3. Be active in the ^OEW^ forums.
4. When gaming participate on TeamSpeak when possible.
5. If 4 or more ^OEW^ members are on another server, encourage changing over and getting a game going on our servers.
6. If possible, contribute financial support to our servers. All funds are used for server rent. We understand that it is not possible for everyone to contribute especially during these times.